Here I am at 25 weeks. Brandy says I am BIG! Well, ha! I may be bigger than my last pregnancy at this time, but a lady at the store the told me I am little. ****Smiles**** This is Numero Dos and I actually started out bigger with this one. Why wasn't I on Weight Watchers prior to getting prego this time? Only my fat butt knows.
***Warning*** The next picture is a little risque. Our little boy was showing off for the sonogram. He was making sure he wasn't wearing pink home from the hospital and that there was no resemblance of a princess room in his future.
I see airplanes and cowboys in our future. Now, I just have to figure out how to combine the two for a cute little boys room. Maybe not. I think we are going with airplanes and Dale says he is just going to buy him a horse. Lucky kid. (I think Daddy wants a horse and a little boy is the perfect excuse.)P.S. There is a poll in the right sidebar so go on over and help us name our baby boy. The middle name is going to be Michael no matter what, so have fun!








Oh he's such a cutie already! Rhett was also proud of his little boy parts in utero...every ultrasound picture I have he's spread eagle showing off for the world...lol! I voted for Chase and I can't wait to see your results. Oh and I think you look Fab and always believe the people who tell you your small...I'm looking for someone like that right now...haha!
ReplyDeleteGood news, you can rule out Mason. Bad news, there's a 3 way tie with the others. I chose Hayden and my 2nd choice would probably be Conner.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. I like Chase or Hayden.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!! I really like Chase.
ReplyDeleteHeather,
ReplyDeleteChase is cute and different!!!:) I know too many kids with the other names.
Liza: Being a teacher definitely limits your choice of names :).
ReplyDelete