Here is a picture of me today at 20 weeks and 2 days:
(Sorry for the crazy picture, Lily had the reins and I was on the phone with Brandy.)
Note: Lily could care less if it was a boy or a girl! She just asked, "When is that baby coming out?"

We are so ecstatic that everything is moving along just perfectly and that we have a happy, healthy, and wiggly baby boy.
***Please pray for our little family that Dale is able to be here for the birth of this precious baby. With the 30,000 troop surge in Afghanistan it looks like Dale will probably head out of here earlier than expected. We would like nothing more than to be together for this special day even if Dale has to leave shortly after!*** Especially, because last time I went in to have a baby Dale had to make me go to the hospital because I decided I wasn't ready for the responsibility :).







Oh YIPPEE, boys are sooo sweet! I'm so happy for ya'll and will for sure be praying for your family. I so hope Dale will be there for you on the big day. Continued prayers sent your way! Oh and you look so great, my 20 week tummy was busting out of everything...lol!
ReplyDeleteBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have been so excited for y'all all day! I can't wait to meet the little boy!!!
And I will start praying now that Dale will be able to be with you when the sweet little BOY is born. We miss you and love you!!!
Oh boy! I knew it!!! That's soo exciting and you look so good. Let's just hope that Dale doesn't have to spend too much time away from ya'll so little baby boy doesn't grow up wanting to wear dresses and makeup =)
ReplyDeleteThat's exciting! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteSo, even though I've known Dale is leaving again... it just "hit" me when I read this. Yall are in my prayers always. And I'm so excited that Baby Jack will have a new friend arriving very soon!!
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Bran
That is wonderful!!!! Congrats and things will work out somehow they always do!!!
ReplyDeleteMiss Ya:)