Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Card Line Up

I decided to do the Christmas Card Carousel a few days late,
but I thought better late than never!

2007: Here is when my love of Jamie at Jamie's Custom Creations started. She lives in my old home town in Texas and she is super sweet and lets me email back and forth with changes. For some reason I think my PR degree = graphic design talent, she puts up with me and I love her for it! Plus, she thinks our last name looks better as Newman, or maybe I just stole this card from her website :).


2008: This one is my favorite. Although, Dale was not home for Christmas I was able to gather the sweetest pictures of our little family and I just love this design...can you tell? A form of it is on my blog header too.


2009: Here we are this year. It took us about 25 tries to get this mediocre picture. I was a little disappointed but, we have a 3 year old and this is the best we could do with what we had :).



Merry Christmas Everyone! Texas Here We Come!

We are leaving tomorrow morning and should be in Texas sometime late afternoon.

(The Texas border that is...San Antonio will take a little longer.)


~Now, I must get packing


1 comment: