TEXAS!
1. I get to eat all of the Mexican food my little heart and tummy desires. Sorry to all of the peeps that don't like to go out to eat, I will leave you at home!
2. Did I say Mexican food? Uh Yeah!
3. We get to see all of our family! So exciting!
4. Beer drinking at the Friesenhahn's minus the beer for me. Doesn't sound too fun, but it is Christmas and I L-O-V-E my HUGE family!
5. Making Barb play the all of my favorite Christmas songs on her piano!
6. Cuddling by a fire. (We don't have a fireplace in Kentucky, where we need it!) ~Dolly and Kenny's Christmas sound track just doesn't do it for me, unless I am sipping some hot cocoa by a fire.
7. Making Brandy meet me at a Mexican food place somewhere along I-35 or whatever road we drive in on so I can see her and Baby Jack!
8. I get to see Libby's big rock in person! Did I mention the youngest Marrou boy is now engaged! Ha and getting married a couple days after Christmas...Party like it's 1999! Ha!
9. I know I said Mexican Food right? Just Checkin'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Have a great time! I'm so jealous that you're getting to go to Texas!
ReplyDeleteAnd we cannot wait until you get here!- Bubbie
ReplyDelete