Wednesday, July 1, 2009

MOVING!

MOVING!!!

Packers came yesterday, moved to the apartment today. Tomorrow the packers/movers come to the house again to move the rest of the junk to storage!

It has been crazy and I cannot thank my parents enough for helping with all of the chaos!

Just thought you should know. I am taking Dale up on his dare. I will not have cable or Internet at the apartment. Yes, this does mean that I will not be able to keep up with HGTV and Army Wives and I will not have my butt glued to the office chair and searching the Internet all hours of the day and night. I will however, try to write my blog at a friend's house if they allow me, but if not I will be on vacation. Just blame Dale! I love my blog and I don't think I will stop anytime soon, but I think that the media in my life is taking away from the most important person in my life, Lily. So, for the next three months I am taking Dale's Challenge. No cable or Internet in the house. ~We will see how long that lasts, especially since Dale and I communicate primarily through email.

Maybe you should leave me some comments about how much you love reading my blog so I can feel wanted. Ha!

See you when I see ya!

Heather

3 comments:

  1. Wow! There's no way I could make that deal/bet. I hope the move finishes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CRAZY!!! Could never do it, I have been addicted to my internet and cable for way to long. Top quit smoking was easy compared to that!! I have a valid reason though I take 100% online classes!

    I do love your blog and hope that you do get to keep posting! Hope that the move goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about while Lily is sleeping?? I will miss your blog for sure. I can't see Lily in an apartment all day long though...can she still watch her slideshow of Dale? Good luck. Guess we will have to call you for our girls night next week!! April

    ReplyDelete