Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Letter to My Family and Friends

Hey Friends and family, especially my dad, the brothers, and Miguel...
You are off the HOOK!
The ARMY will move me to an apartment
and store my extra junk.
The moral of this story: Read your orders, re-read your orders and don't listen to people and the Hubs when they tell you you are crazy. When your husband's TCS orders clearly state, "dependent relocation is authorized at government expense..." The government will move you! Yay! I have a meeting with the transportation department on Friday and I am pretty sure me and all of the peeps listed above are pretty happy that I fought the fight with Dale and sent out the transportation request on my own. Go Heather! I know how to take care of business!

3 comments:

  1. That's so great that they are going to move you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More proof that you a true Army wife! Getting things done... Way to go Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful news. I love when things go unexpectedly well!

    ReplyDelete