Monday, May 4, 2009

A Weekend Full of Fun!

We skipped school (MDO) on Friday and celebrated Bradley's 3rd Birthday at Chuck-E-Cheese! You know you loved it when you were a kid! here is Bradley letting the woman drive him around in the monster truck. Go Lily!

See that necklace I am wearing??? I got that special little jewel from Kimba at A Soft Place to Land. It is that beautiful charm from Lisa Leonard Designs that says Courage on it. I didn't win the giveaway on her sweet blog but Kimba gave me one anyway! She is wonderful and I can't thank her enough. He thoughtfulness makes me smile, yeah like the big goofy smile in this picture.



Bubbie came to visit and we had a great time! Lily loves her Grands!
We had our first but surely not last trip to Pei Wei! I loved it and Lily did too.
I will be returning shortly for an encore of Lettuce Wraps that's For Sure!


Lily even mastered chops sticks! Look at that look of accomplishment on her face!


We were thrown out of the house three times this weekend, okay maybe three people were coming to look at the house (I really am appreciative and hope they wan to buy this place). But, during our homelessness Barb (Bubbie) and I decided to head out to IKEA since it was really far from the house so Lily could take nap in the car. We walked around and shopped and even bought a couple of things. Barb was sweet and bought us this. (See below) A new cover for our Poang chair! It was a dingy shade of white and has been through countless toddler coloring rampages. So, Barb decided it needed a face lift. I think it looks pretty darn good don't you!
~I am slowly taking over the study one piece of furniture at a time.

Then we went to Bradley's real birthday party and if you know Bradley...you know Bradley loves BASEBALL! So, we all headed to the ball field and played BALL!

HOME RUN!


Or maybe we should just call it a bunt. ~But it got off of the tee!

I swear Lily ran those bases at least 100 times, I am surely going to bring her back to the ball fields when I feel she has a little too much energy for me to handle!

Then we partook in the local cuisine. Baseball cupcakes! Yum!

We had a great time and I am sure Bradley did too.
Any day at the ball field is a great day for Bradley!
Guess what we did when we got home???
Lily decided we were going to start potty training. Princess panties and too much fun!
We only had one accident today and I will admit that was completely my fault. I took too long at HEB. Oops! We were out of bread.
Wish us Luck!











No comments:

Post a Comment