Monday, May 11, 2009

I love my Lilybug!

Lily's cute and fun quotes of the day:

"I love you very so much mommy!" ~she is so sweet, I tell her I love her so very much and I guess she has caught on. Too cute.

"The chicken says, Baaach-a-doodle-doo," she said as she was reading a farm book.

***We are stuck at home with no MDO tom. because Lily is fighting a bad case of Croup. We went to the doctor and she got a steroid shot so hopefully it will help loosen up the swelling in her vocal cords. Or that is what the doctor said. Lily tells me that the she does not like the doctor because she shot her. Hopefully, it does something quick because she sounds awful and I am sure she is ready for it to stop too. ***

Dale is doing fine, working really hard and working super long hours. He is tired and ready to come home. I think we are ready too! We can't wait to see him. Only 2 1/2 months!

1 comment:

  1. So weird that our kiddo's are both dealing with the same thing! Carter's is pretty mild, but still no fun! I love the little things they say, priceless! :)

    ReplyDelete