Saturday, March 7, 2009

Maddie, Lily and Me

Ian and Jamie, my brother and sister in law, went to Las Vegas to party it up and take a vaca. Mom had Ian's two munchkins and I decided to snatch one of them for the weekend. Lily and I met my mom half way between here and there in the great town of Weimer/Weimar? sp?. Let me tell you it was Huge. When Dairy Queen is the local hot spot, you know the town is small! We got ice cream cones, loaded Maddie up and we were on our merry way.

Yesterday, we went to MDO because I had to sub and Maddie tagged along with us. Today, we are in for a day full of girly girl stuff. Right now Lily and Maddie are packing for a "Trip". I love their imaginations! Plans for the day: Paint nails, bake cupcakes, play dress up and anything else really girly. But if it gets pretty warm we are going outside for one of my favorite activities. When I say warm I mean warm enough for me to spray down the girls with the water hose. We are going to play with shaving cream! Fun, Fun, FuN!

I will update with pictures of our fun weekend tonight or tomorrow!

Dale comes home in 17 Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment