Happy Birthday Brandy!
Here are some of my favorite memories about you, Miss Branday!
I think the song playing says it all!
Brandy, where do I start? We met nearly 10 years ago on a night we all wanted to go to a "Frat" party....Ohhhhh! Ha ha! So, there it started our friendship, a friendship to last a lifetime. We lived in one apartment, one town house and a house all in three years. We went to Las Vegas and had way too much fun. Drove all around Texas, were awful babysitters and managed to hit almost every single bar in Lubbock. We watched or "attended" every Texas Tech football game and by attended I don't actually mean we made it into the stadium. We were inseparable.
Eventually, we grew up, we got married, moved, moved and moved again. You were there when Lily was born, taking pictures and printing them right in the hospital room. We... Brandy Leann have grown up, and I think it is for the better. But never is there a day when I don't remember how great of friends we were and how much better friends we have become. Thanks for being my buddy, my confidant, my Best Friend. You are fantastic and I am thankful! I love you! Happy 28th Birthday!
Now for a trip down memory lane: (these are all of the pictures I have on hand, some must be on the old computer or at my parent's house)
Here is us at one of our first frat parties. Ha ha.
Look at how we were dressed. But there were always beers in our hands!
Fall 1999

Still going out and having fun 3 years later!

I hope a certain family does not read my blog. Here is us on Halloween 2002!








Don't we just love our friends that have with us through everything!! It's great to have a friend to share the ups and downs with....
ReplyDelete