I, as a lot of you my know, am completely addicted to other people's blogs. Maybe you don't know because you are still reading mine. I read a lot of blogs and some of the greats are on my sidebar.
Congratulations Mom, Jamie and LIZA for winning the Pay It Forward Challenge. (And that is LIZA like The Liza Minnelli)
In an effort to make 2009 the Year of the Scarf like Angie from Bring the Rain (she is brilliant!) I am giving my Pay it Forward winners each a scarf! I am so glad they are all fun fashionable women because they will totally enjoy this!
Big Mama another awesome blogger made a video to help all of us fashionably challenged tie our scarves! This is an awesome video because before watching this I was a scarf reject.
http://vimeo.com/2850711
2009 The Year of the Scarf!







No comments:
Post a Comment