I guess I can have only one response ....
If the office turns in to a playroom, and my stuff is taken down then I suspect it will start popping up in all sorts of funny places like the living room and the bedroom, and the spare bedroom .... just a thought!
I love you very much and I miss you.
I will call you soon.
Dale
Changing "our" study into a playroom has been brought up a couple of times. Dale and I had even talked about it before he left. But, little did I know he was attempting to sabotage my efforts behind my back. It seems that he enlisted his great friend Miguel to divert my attention from a playroom and encourage me to leave the study as is. Hmmm, now that just doesn't seem like a fair thing to do to a poor wife of a deployed soldier. If this was old Heather the one from our first deployment, I just might feel for Dale and say oh I have to keep everything the same so he will feel right at home when he gets back. But I am not and I have a good gripe about this one. I live here, I "work" here and Lily and I would like some room to expand. When Dale comes home we will have lived in this house for three years and half of it he has been while Dale was deployed, TDY or at some other work related event. So, move over frenemies I am taking over the study and guess what, Dale will like it! Why you may ask would Dale like the playroom??? Because it is for the Bug and she wins, pretty much always!
Disclaimer~I might just be talking a little bit of mess because Dale isn't around. I will blog back in a month or two to let you know if I was brave enough to turn Dale's A&M/Army memorabilia/Man Cave into a playroom.~
But, I will ask him one more time just in case he wants to put up the white flag without a fight.
Note: He never told me no when I asked the first time.
***This is all in good fun! *** I love you Dale and I miss you so much!
Lily's funny of the Day: I put Lily down for a nap and she just thought it was audition time. She sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star as loud as she possibly could. I laughed and laughed. Then about 30 minutes later I hear a door handle jiggle. So, I walk to look at her bedroom door and it cracks open, and a sweet little two year old smiles back at me. Mind you, she is still in a crib. I picked her up, sat with her in the big red chair and rubbed her back. She was out like a light in a matter of seconds. I guess she wore herself out with the Opera rendition of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star!
Also, I found the dog food bowl in her kitchen refrigerator this evening. I had to go on a scavenger hunt just to find it!
Lily also got Moo Bowling from Jamie, Ian, Maddie and Brody.
She thinks it is Moo Soccer.
The girls all dolled up at Grandma's house on Christmas Eve.







I've dealt with this problem with Rob's football stuff. The walls in the garage make a great resting place!
ReplyDeleteLove the dog food in the fridge =)