Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pay it Forward

Yeah for me! I won a pay it forward challenge and now it is my turn to pay it forward. I am so excited to be able to send some cheer to someone else!

What you do:

Just be one of the first three people to leave me a comment on this blog and you will receive a special surprise from me. Once you receive your prize then you have to pay it forward to three more unsuspecting people! Yeah! I don't care if you do it on a blog, in person or a special favor for someone, just pay it forward and brighten some one's day!

So here they are again in list form:
1. Be one of the 1st 3 people to leave me a comment!
2. Yeah, you win!
3. Pay it Forward to three more people!

I am trying to think of something handmade I can send out but we will see about my craftiness???

Leave me a comment....and I better get at least one...my friends and family have had a hard time figuring out the comment buttons lately. I still love you though! Muah!

Quote for the day:

"Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens." ~John Homer Miller

3 comments:

  1. Heather
    I just love your blog,everything you do is so creative and entertaining. I admire anyone that has the creativity and time to blog. I cannot even think of what to post, much less have my own blog!Keep it coming,maybe I will become inspired to give it a try.

    Liza
    Liza

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dearest Heaher, I am having a blah day today for some unknown reason and I feel like crying. We even won two games last night against an all boy/men's team. Whoo who! I love you and Lil.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yipeee I am the 3rd person to leave you a comment. I hope that you and Lily bug are doing well. See you soon.

    Jamie, Maddie, Brody and Ian!!! :)

    ReplyDelete