Monday, January 12, 2009

I File Thirteened Sunday's Post

***Sunday I was venting and I needed that vent. But now I am good and Dale is fine and we are happy, in love and counting down the days that we get to see each other.*** Looking at Sunday's post just made me blah and probably did the same to the people that read it. So, I have filed it away for me to read if necessary but you my lovely audience of two, don't have listen to my complaining.

Quote for the Day:

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. ~Isaiah 41:10


Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation. ~ Brian Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment