The sweet little girls on the street also exchanged their Christmas gifts and Lily has absolutely fell in love with all of the fun toys. She and I have already made at least six batches of pretend chocolate and vanilla cupcakes. In order to get in bed I had to promise that we would play with her cupcake kit again in the morning. I bet she will really be excited when she gets her present from Santa (I will post what Santa brings on Christmas)! She will be baking all day long.
We also went to look at Christmas Lights yesterday and Lily really enjoyed seeing all of the Santa Clauses, reindeer and angels. She even sang Jingle Bells over and over in the car. I tried to change it up by singing We Wish You a Merry Christmas and Lily did not appreciate the spotlight taken away from her. We might have a future performer on our hands.
All in all I am doing great and Lily is growing so much and changing everyday. We are having tons of fun and can't wait to spend Christmas with our family!
Heather's Favorite Things for the last minute shoppers!
1. The Flip Video camera and right now you can get it for $112.00 at 6pm.com. It is great for those shots when you don't want to lug around a big video camera. Plus, it plugs right into your computer.

2.For the person that is lost all of the time! huhhmmm. Me. I failed to mention that I got lost looking at Christmas lights yesterday.
The Garmin Nuvi 760 with the 4.3 inch screen! I don't know if this is a good deal or not but I have had great luck on amazon this year it is $254.49 with free shipping.

3. Mr. Potatoe Head Zookeeper. I found this at Sams for $19.87 and it is still on their website. This is a good deal because it was $30 at ToysRus. It has 4 potatoe heads and 40 accessory pieces, and what kid doesn't like Mr. Potatoe Head?

4. The One Hundred: A Guide to the Pieces Every Stylish Woman Must Own (Hardcover)
For the fashionably challenged I thought this book was great. I have even purchased it for myself and one other lucky gal for Christmas. Don't worry I don't think she reads my blog. --Ladies, you are a little upset right? Another Amazon find! It is only $14.93 on Amazon and $21.95 in stores! 
5. Ladder Ball, a favorite college student, drinking buddy or Marrou past time. You could make it yourself...but why when Academy is now selling them for $19.99. I even sent one to Dale! It cost me more to mail it than to purchase the game.

This is all for now. Good Luck with your last minute shopping!







No comments:
Post a Comment