Saturday, November 1, 2008

Texas Tech 39, Texas 33

****** Update: Dale emailed me on Sunday and said he got to watch the whole Tech game! Now, that was at 4 a.m. for him and he said he wasn't awake willingly. For some reason a couple of soldiers were playing video games at 3:30 a.m. and woke him up. I bet they met the mean Dale that morning. He loved the game though and said he didn't miss a single play. Wow! I think I missed at least one! I am so glad that they are in touch with the outside World. Well, football at least!
Wreckem' Tech!


LUBBOCK, Texas (AP) -- Graham Harrell fired a 28-yard touchdown pass to Michael Crabtree with one second left and No. 6 Texas Tech stunned No. 1 Texas 39-33 Saturday night in a wild shootout.



Fight Raiders Fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment