So, with this Holiday season about to be in full swing, I would like to say Thank You to some wonderful people:
1. Thank you to Frank and Barb for raising such a perfect husband for me. He is loving, caring, hard working, gracious, kind, and the best thing that has ever happened to me. Thank you for being great friends, listeners and my worker bees! Also, thank you so much for being awesome grandparents! Lily is so lucky to have you in her life!
2. Thank you to Paul and Judy for raising me the way you have. You have provided me with a bright and ENERGETIC spirit, that I have heard some people like. You have made me who I am today and have provided me with the love, kindness and spunk that was needed to make a GoOfY and always changing HeAtHeR! (Hopefully, that is a good thing.) Thank you for being the energetic grandparents you are and Lily is so lucky to have you in her life.
3. Thank you to all of our brothers, especially since Dale has been gone you have stepped up to the plate and I am eternally grateful. I grew up with one brother but now I have 4. Thank you to Ian, Kyle, Jay and Greg for being the men that you are and best Uncles Lily could ever have.
4. Thank you to my great neighbors and friends in "hometown", USA! There are too many to name but I am so thankful for all of you and grateful that God has placed me near you to grow and learn from the last couple of years. Thank you for all that you do and all of the friendships that I have made. I am truly blessed.
5. Thank you to my best friend Brandy for putting up with phone calls everyday even if I have nothing good to say. Thank you for being by my side for 9 years now and helping get me through this second deployment (too bad there aren't as many bar trips this time). Wreckem' Tech!
6. Thank you to everyone good and bad that has come in and out of my life. Every person you meet leaves a mark in your heart and lesson in your head and for that I am grateful.
7. Thank you to all of my family Dale's and mine. We have a special gift from God and we are so thankful for our huge family. Conreys, Marrous, Hambricks, Friesenhahns and on and on. We are thankful to have so many people in our lives that love and care for us. We truly enjoy our family and we are glad to be in Texas so we can see everyone more often! We love you!
8. Last but not least I am thankful for my Husband and my beautiful little girl Lily. They are my life, the ones I wake up thinking about and the people I would like to spend the most time with. My husband has changed me forever, he is the one I look up to for advice, the love of my life and the person I am going to spend the rest of my life getting to know. Lily is my sunshine, my beaming light! I see myself in her and I am happy to watch her float happily through each day with a smile on her face. She teaches me something new everyday and I know this time with her is special and I am thankful I am home with her to learn and grow together.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!







Very good blog Heather! It made me emotional! LOL! :) I am so proud of the way that you are holding up with all this, especially for Lily Bug. Maddie Moo can't wait to see her Bug. See you soon, have a safe trip, don't forget the DVD player.
ReplyDeleteWhat a special post. Lots of prayers for you and your hubby!
ReplyDelete